Mar 8, 2009

This is it !!!

So...
Finally...

I'm done with my exams... Hopefully once and for all...
And I feel as if I'm suddenly decompressed...
I dunno what to do...
Hell lotza things to do...
I watched "chocolat" - wonderful movie
Did some shopping - my feel good factor...
Bought new paint brushes n colours... 
And ofcourse started using it too...
and few colourful accessories - I still get fascinated by those kiddish stuff...
Started one novel as well - memoirs of a geisha.. good so far
Started one more movie "secret window" - couldnt bear it - I'm sorry Johnny, but I tried real hard to finish it... 

Lots more on the list...
Gotta get a new hair-do - my hair look a real mess now
Find a place to go on a vacation
And probably a company too - Although I dun mind goin alone
gotta visit my sis' place, granpa-granma
Above all -  gotta maintain my 11-7 sleep schedule, dun wana become an owl again
Atleast start with a paintin on a canvas I purchased some 8-9 months back
Shopping shopping and a lot of shopping... I'm sorry dad - but you promised so
One very important thing - to make atleast a rough schedule of what I'm gonna do - daily... this is very important, especially for a person like me - For I can do nothing happily for years.. And dun wana waste time anymore.. I've had that enough

And as for now - Wana meditate wid bryan's songs...

Rest - later...
Tada..+

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.leisure time..i envy you..i couldn't plan my vacation so well and wasted it.It happens!during the exams you want to do so many thing. listen to music, watch movies, go out, eat, making plans or we just want to sleep like anything but once the exam is over we get back to the time wasting phase.hope you can utilize it this time.have a great vacation!!cheers!!!

P.S - I want more pics on this post.Please.:)

broca's area said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
broca's area said...

even pracs?

i was in ur shoes few days back:(...enjoy all u can now itself...visit as many places u can..

enjoy..HAPPY SHoPPING:P!!!!!!

March 9, 2009 5:03 AM

Gubbi said...

Luk gurl, u gotta write 1 blog posr per day to compensate for all the previous days.... no excuses during holidays.... Got it?

Instead of replying to this comment, get started on a blog post now. Right now.

Gubbi said...

Was actually disappointed that there were no new posts from you today :(

Gubbi said...

n yeah... put your pirate-in-the-making pics :P

Phoenix said...

@deauce - pics consumes so much time... anyway thanks for ur suggestions and thanks for droppin by..

@brocasarea - yeah.. pracs too :)

@gubbi - be realistic. by the way, ur last comment was damn funny...

Scarlet said...

So good to see read your beautiful voice again. Welcome back! You did it, Chica!! :)

I start painting on Saturday. Wanna join me?? Bring your canvas and I'll buy the café.