May 13, 2009

Start all over again !!!


For what it's worth, it's never too late ...

To be whoever you want to be, 
There's no time limit, Start whenever you want ...

You can change or stay the same,
There are no rules to this thing ...

We can make the best or the worst of it ...

I hope you make the best of it,
I hope you see things that startle you,
I hope you feel things you never felt before,
I hope you meet ppl with different point of view,
I hope you live a life you're proud of ... 

And if you find tht you are not,
I hope you have the strength,

To start all over again ...

6 comments:

broca's area said...

liked the movie?..guess so

so howz int??...write abt it no!!:)

broca's area said...

pratapu@gmail.com

Scarlet said...

It's never too late to change the road you're on or be who you could've been. Great post!

nups said...

hey
its been a while i visited ur space..u were one of the first ones to comment on my blog when i was a neonate at it..i have kinda stumbled my way into infancy..do hope to c u arnd sometime... great post.. we all need to be reminded that OFTEN ... life n challenges never ease to exist ... life is wat make of it.... lets jus have the strenth to carry on

broca's area said...

hope so:)

howz postings uh?

drwiz said...

Its never too late to be what you might have been, I've always followed the quote.

Stop worrying and keep moving forward :)