Jan 26, 2009

Frustration

These are the pics, as promised.

This one is the warning. Go ahead - at ur own risk.

Such a pathetic pose




This is the frustration in the examination hall

No thanks, I'm fine


This ones good.. I'm lovin it



This ones..ummm... When m willin to study.. but cannot.. that one


At times.. even this phase comes


No, i havent yet reached this one.. its way too sadistic for my taste

Original post :

I'm frustrated. Why can't I simply study?? It's been like 10 days since my prelims got over and I still haven't touched a book. I'm only good at making plans. That's it. But why do I have this trait? I mean, there are people dying there to study and they don't get time. And here I have plenty of time and i cannot study. What's wrong with me seriously........ And you know its not tht i dun wanna... its jss tht i simply cant... n there s definitely a diff betwn dont n cant... phew

What's wrong even with blogger... it uploaded only pics which were into the limit of 5 kb... It refused to upload all other pics... I downloaded many pics on "frustration" and will definitely upload em all once the server gets fine....

I understand the torture y'all going thru... just stop reading then... It's not me who is torturin you, its you= yourself thats torturin u......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... May my soul rest in peace !!! Amen...








3 comments:

broca's area said...

hmm....just relax...start with a small plan.:)...good luck

Scarlet said...

The end is near. February is knocking on your door. It'll all be over soon. Best of luck, girl friend. :)

Phoenix said...

@brocasarea
nothins workin.... the only thing i need is a pressure...
let's see how it goes...

@scarlet
thanks, girl friend.