Jan 26, 2009

Tagged !!!

So I've been tagged - for the first time... by Snafu-Liberal

The rules of the tag are: Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better. 

Guess what?? When I joined the blogosphere 3 months back, I was dying to be tagged. But today it sounds a bit.. umm.. uhh...ouch. And I've got a reason for that. Thing is - I actually haven't written about family, friend, myself and love. If you noticed, then "acutally" has been given a special importance. 

Anyway, so what I'm gonna do is - I'm gonna do all that i like :P Ok, I'm sorry. I'm gonna post the links which can be the most appropriate for the topic. Hey, did you notice "most appropriate" ? I'm sure, you did. :)

FAMILY - Well, as such I didn't find nething genuinely written on family. So here goes a post, which may/may not be considered as a family one.. Plz dun curse me.. 

FRIEND - a one and a two and a three and a four

MYSELF - may be this or this or this or this or this

  
ANYTHING I LIKE - Phew.. ok take this n this

Arrite.. Now comes the tagging others part. So I'm taggin - Gaa Gaa Gubbi, As good as it gets, Brocasarea, Scrappy coco(although i dunno ur url), Boho girl, Real Live Lesbian, Somepinkflowers, Labile moods, Just a mother of two. I'm tagging many... But I prefer it that way... So go on... It's ur time babe... Vroom vroom zoooooooooooom.....

And of course, How can I forget the pic.. Without that, my post looks so drrry and dry and drrrrrry. So a pic is a must.
I loved it. Hope you'll like it too. If not, then google image search is always on. Search ur fav one ;) Tada.....


Ashton kutcher

4 comments:

broca's area said...

thanks for the tagg...
have read most of ur posts.....:)

Scarlet said...

You're going to make me fall in love with a younger man! ;)

Anonymous said...

Tin tin ti din. Check my blog :)

Anonymous said...

no world without friends........
need bpo jobs without a single rupee!!!!!!!! a genuine job from home.

Work from home