Nov 22, 2008

Guys are weird - Some guys are not weird :)


It happened yesterday when I wrote about the art of communication, explanation and creating as per expectation. This is the
article.

I've mentioned the help Mr. Simplified offered to me, my expectations regarding it and what he sent me in return, my irritation, his frustration.. blah blah.

But he has made up for that to me by sending the collage posted below. It's beautiful and I loved it. :) So here, I wana thank Mr. Simplified for the pain he has taken to create this and congratulate him for living upto the expectation. Bravo !!



7 comments:

broca's area said...

yeah they arent!!:P

Phoenix said...

brocasarea : Hey boy, atleast mention a reference to which you're commenting. What i first thought was, the collage wasnt good.. or in that meaning. later i got that you wana say some guys arent weird :)

broca's area said...

i mean the guy thing!

Scarlet said...

I like that pump at the top...and the negative space around it, too. Nice job!

Gubbi said...

Hmm. Too much girlish collage for my taste. :D

Of course it was made for you. I understand. But how can someone live with so much pink around? :D

All I can see is pink pink pink.

Phoenix said...

scarlet : yeah, I too loved it. I'll convey your compliment to Mr.Simplified. :)

gubbi : yea too much of pink. and you dont always have to live with so much pink around. it's once in a while stuff.

Phoenix said...

brocasarea : yea I got that