Nov 9, 2008

Guys are weird - Mr.Creative - A doctor wife is a must.

People blame girls for luring guys. 

I agree. 

But then people never know what crap girls go through while being entertained by some guys ( not that girls don't realise it, but they can't help it - after all, girls are girls :P). 

It was one of those conversations - with Mr.Creative.


He (blushing): Umm.. Well, My mom always tells me that my wife will be very lucky. I'm a very caring, loving and sensitive guy. Hey, did I tell you, I'm even good at shopping. I've got a real good taste. My mom always asks for my company while going for a shopping. Next time, whenever you go for a shopping, lemme know. I'll accompany you.

'Not again' she thought. He wasn't a bad guy but then his criteria, and thoughts, and belief, and everything was beyond her understanding. And she definitely was NOT-ET-AL interested in him.

She : Good. Thanks.

Silence.

He : I know you've often asked me not to raise this topic, but I really love you.
She : Hmm.
He : I really don't understand what you're made up of. Do you have any heart or not?

He was frustrated. He'd been trying for months now.

She : I do have, but a sensible one.
He : But why do you always deny it?
She : Because we can't be happy together.
He : Why not?

'Why can't he understand things even after hours of discussion?', she started getting irritated. It was impossible to make this guy understand.

She : Because we are different.
He : See, It doesn't matter when you love someone. You adjust everything accordingly.
She : Right. But you gotta love that person.

'He makes me go blunt', she sighed.

He : Yeah. And I really love you so much.

'He didn't get it', she chuckled.

She : I know that. But I don't.
He : Ouch, What's wrong with me?
She : Umm.. It's not about you. Umm.. We are.. umm.. just.. different. 
He : How?

She didn't know what he would throw next, but her mind started working to think something smarter to shut him up.

She : I want my hubby to be in the same profession as mine. And you're not a doctor.

She knew, that would work instantly. He was into a different profession and there was no chance he would take up a new career after reaching this far. 

He : You don't have to judge a person on the basis of profession. I know I'm not a doctor or so intelligent as you are. But I would keep you happy more than anyone else.

Oww, he got hurt. And, he always had an illusion of she being far more intelligent. Anyway, She wanted to ease him up. So she changed her strategy.

She : Hey, I didn't mean THAT. And look at you. You are such a creative person. Anyway, I know all that. But.. umm.. I won't be able to keep you so happy, you see. A Girl from the same profession would understand you better. In fact, that would help you both go more creative. You'll be in harmony n peace.

She started throwing 'creative' tantrums.

He : It's nothing like that. And I don't even want a creative girl or something like that. I will be more happy with a doctor.

'Eh?' She never thought about this. And she had no clue why
 he was so much keen on marrying a doctor.

She : Why is that?

She asked curiously.

He : Well, Because even I want my kids to be intelligent.

Needless to say, she stopped talking to such an ultrasmart, 'hyperworried for a kid nonexistent even in-utero' kinda chap. 

Really, 'Shit happens' !!!


12 comments:

Gubbi said...

:-S Seriously, whats wrong with wanting an intelligent wife for the sake of an intelligent family?
Aamir and Sallu chased rich girls in AAA. This guy wants an intelligent one. Much loftier goal than theirs if you ask me.

You girls, you never understand a guy's sentiments. Imagine how an all dumbo family would be for him.

And more over, it goes on to prove that looks don't matter to us guys, whether we chase rich ones or intelligent ones. Dunno why girls spend all their time on it. We always look at a larger picture.


~Just another guy :Sigh:

ARJuna said...

Hmmm...great way in which you captured the conversation!!!
Seems you have had experience :P !
Great writing, keep it up.

P.S.Check out my reply to your comment on,
http://worldofteenager.blogspot.com
Keep checking in regularly for latest posts

Phoenix said...

gubbi : I understand that. And nothing s wrong with that. nothing at all. But then at the same time, even a girl gets all the freedom to choose n dump a guy on the basis of her priorities. so i m not accusing or defending anyone here. dun take it personally man. seems u havent read the rule book. its jss a blog after all. CHILL :)
cheers to that

arjuna : thanks buddy. i ll try to keep it up. thanks for ur comments. i ll surely check back ur blog. have fun. life is good.

Anonymous said...

An aesthetically written narrative yarn with a pinch of humor and irony :D

Btw wuts d way out?

Phoenix said...

gubbi : i forgot to reply to looks part. everyone cares for looks. each n every single person does. i havent yet seen a single guy not after looks, not that only looks would do to them, other expectations are also there. again m not being biased. but thats wht truth is. so u see, gals gotta take care of it :) and that is y they spend so much time after tht.

da gagus : thanks for ur humble appreciation. n whts the way out? if u r a boy, you already know it and if u r a gal, you dun need to know it :P gals r born with it. cheers if u r a gal n good luck if u r a boy n yet single :)

Anonymous said...

as a matter of fact i'm guy and from now on im an atheist. :D

broca's area said...

hehe..poor chap!!:D...

to be frank its better we docs marry some one in our profession only!!

Adorable Pancreas said...

When was the last time I had this conversation?

Phoenix said...

da gagus : i didnt mean to make you atheist :P

broca : well, i m not so sure about doc marryin a doc part. infact i m not even sure if its better or worse or doesnt matter types. here she used it jss as a strategy.
cheers to this profession which is helpin atleast somene :P

adorable pancreas : it was in second yr tht u last had this :P

ARJuna said...

Hello there, forgive me if u thought i was rude, all ur comments have been replied at the blog.

Gubbi said...

dun take it personally???? CHILL????

It says "Guys are weird". I'm a guy. You ask me not to take it personally. Hmmmm. And you are not accusing anyone.... Hmmmm.

Wait till we have female robots. We'll not need you human females then. We'll program these robots to be happy and glad about us, no matter what we guys say or do.


Wait and see.

Phoenix said...

arjuna : i didnt find you rude. dun worry. thanks for replying.

gubbi : chill.. waitin for your female robot post. fingers crossed...