Nov 22, 2008

Guys are weird - What an option !!

Ok, this happened for real :) I was rolling on the floor laughing when I heard of this for the first time and even today it makes me laugh aloud. Let's just hope that my writing skill permits even you to have a tiny smile. :)


Now, lemme name the characters first.
The Guy - hero
The Girl - heroine
The bully - villain
The bully's friend- villain's friend

Now the guy loves the girl and the girl loves the guy. The bully loves the girl too but the girl loves the guy, so she doesn't love the bully ( just to clarify, cz anything can happen boy, you never know).

The story starts from here. 

It was a pre-exam time a year back. The guy and the girl were busy studying in the library. While the guy-girl went out for lunch, the bully slipped in the guy's book.

The lunch got over, the girl-guy returned. The guy got nervous on not seeing his book there. Some well wisher informed about the bully's action. The guy went to the bully and this is how they conversed.

The guy : The bully bhaiya(he was a senior), have you taken my book ?

The bully : No. (How confident !!)

The guy : xyz told me that you had taken it while I was away for lunch.

The bully : Ok, so what ? (Arrogant? Oh na na)

The guy : I want it back. 

The bully : First you LEAVE THE GIRL IF YOU WANT YOUR BOOK BACK. (No, I haven't made it up :D by the way, he had guts :) to say such a #%%&& thing)

The guy : What?

The bully : She belongs to me. I liked her first even before you saw her. So I deserve her. Your exam starts in few days. So if you want your book back, leave her. (How strong reason that is !)

The guy : Umm.. Uhhh.. (Eh? What's there to hesitate. Snap back dumbo.)

The bully : Tell me you're breaking up and I'll give you your book right away. Think about it. ( Think about it??? Really ? Are you kidding? )

The guy : The bully bhaiya, stop kidding. Please gimme my book.

The bully : Leave her. 

The guy : I'm not gonna do that. (Finally. Phew!!)

They were arguing when the bully's friend entered. 

The bully's friend: The bully is right. He has been trying so hard you have no idea. (Ya right. By the way who asked you??)

The bully : I am not able to sleep you know that ? It's my final year. I've reduced my weight so much because of this pain. My family is getting so much worried about me. you'll have to leave her. She's mine. ( So much for love !! I'm touched.)

The bully's friend : Ya. You will have to. The bully has gone thru so much. 

The guy : The bully's friend bhaiya, would you have done the same if it had happened to you? Will you exchange your girl for a book?

The bully's friend shut up and left the discussion.
The bully got angry and didn't return the book.
The guy acted smart and got his book back with the help of other senior fellows.
 
Such is the story and so are the guys.

So, What about you ?? What will you exchange your girl for ? :P :D

3 comments:

Gubbi said...

Good cartoon. Especially that of the guy standing before the bully. I get a chuckle looking at him.

And the bully.... with monstrous mouth and red eyes.... :))

You should start doing more of these cartoons.

Coming to the question. Well, it's very tricky.... I mean, okay a girl might expect/want the answer to be "I wouldn't exchange my girl for anything in the world" without blinking an eye.... but I'm sure there will definitely be something I would be willing to exchange my girl for.... I mean, it just doesn't sound realistic to me.... now, I only have to find out what that thing would be.... excuse me for a moment.

See Bee said...

i dont think guys r weird - i think high-schoolers r generally stupid

i can tell u many stories of the dumbest things girls have done in my school :P

Phoenix said...

gubbi : thanks for the compliments. And I am looking forward to seeing your 'exchange' for your girl. :)

trauma queen : had it been any high schooler, i would have understood that. This bully is, rather was, in a final year of MBBS at that time. He was going to be a doctor in a year. That was freaking me out.
Anyway, would love to listen to those stories of the dumbest acts :) thanks for droppin by.