Jan 23, 2009

Guys are weird - pleasantly weird :)



Imagine, It's some fine evening and you're chilling out with your guy (assuming you're a gal) at a river side. Everything is calm n serene and your guy is giving you a pleasant foot rub.

You : Umm... Did I tell you about my latest plan ?

He : Ya..

You What's that?

He : About your new boyfriend hunt, right?

You Uh.. Ya.. Hmm..

Moments of silence.

You : Actually new boyfriend 'S' hunt..

He Ya, boyfriend 'S'.. Right.

And with that, he smiles and concentrates on the foot rub. A calm, soothing sight of river and greenery, and a relaxing foot massage - that's a deadly combination. It feels great. You just keep enjoying it.

You (feeling a bit down) : But I dun think I'm gonna get any good guys :(

And he still looks at you so lovingly and smilingly and consoles you, "DON'T WORRY HONEY, YOU'LL GET GOOD GUYS."

Wow !!
Where do you get such guys??
No, I mean..
Seriously !!!
Where the hell would you get such guys ??

I'm still grinning thinking about that particular incident. 

PS - I better concentrate on my studies now. Finals are just 20 days apart.

PS 2 - This was not the "mocking and teasing" kind of talk. It was a very serious talk about finding new boyfriends. And only then the girl is saying where one can find such a guy who doesnt have a prob even when his gal is talkin about such things ? People are getting it so wrong that I have to write ps2.. Phew !!

3 comments:

Gubbi said...

Lucky you!! Hold on to that guy :)

Yeah the foot massage, silent breeze, the flowing river, the green leaves... mmm... "oh what a feeling..." :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!Lucky you truly.Hand him over to me. :D

Phoenix said...

@gubbi
yea feelin was great...
about holdin on to the guy.. i ll think over it :P

@sheeza
whts the meanin of ur name??
anyway i ll hand him over to u the moment i start feelin irritated :P